Sugarpuss Office Assistant APPLICATION
Los Angeles, CA / Office Assistant / Part-Time Position
Sugarpuss is a fast-growing swimwear and fashion label for the edgy young woman looking for runway-inspired, fun, and easy-to-wear pieces. Our designer also works directly with various performers, dancers, aerialists, and cosplayers to create unique, form-fitting pieces that are eye-catching and one of a kind.
Our dream team is growing quickly and positions are opening in our DTLA office. We are looking for team members who are equally passionate about what we do and excited about joining the Sugarpuss team.
About this role:
Rate: Starts at $15.00/hour
We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
In-person for ALL shifts
This position will require the schedule of:
10 am- 2 pm
- Assist team with customer service emails
- Assist order fulfillment team for both eCommerce and wholesale, including picking orders, packing and shipping
- Assist team in merchandising showroom and organizing inventory
- Assist eCommerce team - update website and Etsy pages, data entry
- Organize office and help create new systems to maintain organization
- Run errands for various departments -- A car is a plus and you will be compensated for any mileage while running company errands
- Knowledge of shipping systems, online shipping, creating shipping labels
- Outgoing personality and able to communicate well. Very important!
- Highly organized and detail oriented, while still fast and efficient
- Critical thinker and extremely proactive
- Individual must be able to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Proficient in Mac, Google Docs, and Pages- preferably have a laptop, Mac (no PC) to easily share docs
- Able to do light accounting such as entering invoices
- Independent thinker and able to problem solve and ask questions when needed
- Familiar with Etsy selling platform, Shopify, and shipping systems
- Speaks more than one language- Spanish for bonus points!
- Customer Service Experience- especially emails, but also able to make phonecalls
- Basic Photography Skills- for in studio product shots (not necessary, but a bonus!)
- Has an interest in fashion career
- 15-20 hrs/week
- Must be able to stand and work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to walk locally to pick-up and drop off packages
- Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time
- Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible and work environment